Free Confidential Consultation Las Vegas Nevada Car Accident Lawyers
If you were involved in a car accident in Las Vegas or on the Strip, you probably need Las Vegas Nevada Car Accident Lawyers and encountered the following. Someone calls the police, and you wait at the scene for what seems like hours in the scorching sun. If, and when the police come, people lie about what happened and try to blame you for the collision, even if you didn’t do anything wrong. Maybe the police speak to the other driver first, either because you were taken away in an ambulance, or you were in too much pain to notice their arrival. Then your car gets towed and you worry about the tow fees, where the car was taken, and how to fix the damage. Perhaps you were able to drive your car away from the accident, but you still have the visible damages and worry about taking time off work to get the car repaired.
Were you injured in a car crash in Las Vegas or on the Strip?
The worst part is you are hurt and angry and may never feel the same physically as you did before the accident. Common car accident injuries are a sore neck, scrapes, bruises, internal bleeding, herniated disc, whiplash, broken ribs, and/or broken bones. You also might experience anxiety when you attempt to drive again and/or you might avoid the area where the crash occurred.
The impact of these accidents that is so often overlooked is the the emotional toll. Naturally, your life is impacted from any physical injuries, but there is the emotional pain of minding your own business and being wronged, and having to deal with paperwork and insurance companies, and things you don’t know and may not understand.
But you don’t have to go through this alone. As car accident lawyers, we at Hinds Injury Law Las Vegas, have seen and experienced these situations with our clients so very many times.
You will get to meet a Las Vegas auto accident attorney on a one on one as many times as you want or need. Our Las Vegas auto accident attorneys will help you during your very first call by giving as much assistance and legal advice as possible.
The following are some factors set forth in the NRS provided by a Las Vegas auto accident attorney to keep in mind about car accident cases:
- You don’t pay if we don’t recover money
- You need to show that the other driver was at least partially at fault.
- If you are not hurt, you do not have a personal injury case.
- In a rear end crash, the person who does the rear ending is usually at fault.
- If someone turned left in front of you, the crash is usually their fault.
- Crashes causing wrongful death must be filed within 2 years of the accident.
- Crashes with injuries besides death must be filed within 2 years of the accident.
- Your own insurance will fix your car faster than the other driver’s insurance. You have a policy of insurance, use it.
- If the other side’s insurance company is very quickly willing to settle for a large sum of money, it means it was probably a serious crash and there is little question that the other driver was at fault. This a definitely a scenario where you should call a Las Vegas car accident lawyer. The insurance company may be trying to avoid a bad faith claim and even more exposure than the policy limits.
- You can recover even if you have had the same injuries (preexisting condition) as you had before.
The Las Vegas personal injury lawyers at the Hinds Injury Law Las Vegas represent accident victims injured in all types of accidents including:
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Car Accidents, including fatal car accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Uninsured / Underinsured
- Medical Malpractice
The Las Vegas car accident lawyers at Hinds Injury Law Las Vegas have over 20 years of collective experience in representing Las Vegas automobile accident injury victims. We will handle your car accident case from the day of the crash to the end whether that is settlement, verdict, or a ruling on appeal. We will investigate, coordinate, litigate, try, and appeal your case if needed. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Call us for a free case evaluation at (702) 940-1234.
Hinds Injury Law Las Vegas personal injury lawyers serve accident victims, in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Aliante, Summerlin, Boulder City and all of the communities and neighborhoods of Southern Nevada.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK TO AN AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER ABOUT YOUR CAR CRASH
Hinds Injury Law Las Vegas
600 S 8th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101